The West Midlands Police is the territorial police force responsible for law enforcement in the West Midlands region of England. The force is committed to maintaining public safety, reducing crime, and supporting local communities. West Midlands Police works closely with partners and stakeholders to ensure effective policing and deliver a high standard of service to the public.
Emergency Contact Numbers
Call 999 right away for any emergency, such as:
- You are witnessing a crime or someone in extreme danger.
- A serious offence is in progress, or the offender is still at the crime scene.
- Someone is causing damage to a property.
When you are in danger and can't speak, Please follow the steps below:
Call 999 from your cell phone:
- Police won't be able to track your location, so you may cough, press some keys or provide any clue to locate you.
- Press 55 when prompted, and a Police officer will be able to listen to the voice coming through the phone.
- Police can track your location even if you don't speak.
- They will be able to hear your background noises and send an immediate rescue if they a suspect any danger.
Non-Emergency Crime Reporting
Call 101 when it is less urgent, but you need to report a crime or an offence such as:
- Stolen Car
- Property Damaged
- Drug Dealing
- Traffic Accident
West Midlands Police And Crime Commissioner Details:
Simon Foster is the current Police Commissioner for West Midlands Police. Find Details below to contact the PCC Headquarters Office:
Contact West Midlands Police: