Founded in 1842, Staffordshire Police covers an area of over 1,000 square miles divided into eleven Local Policing Teams. The county has a population of more than a million and diverse communities, all with specific policing needs.
Staffordshire Police's mission is to keep our communities safe and reassured.
Staffordshire Policing Plan provides a clear direction and purpose for everyone in the force with a vision to work together to build a safe and confident Staffordshire, secured by an outstanding local police service passionate about serving the public, caring for its people and working in partnership.
Visit the Staffordshire Police Crime Reporting page to find details on how to report a crime.
Report Incidents To Staffordshire Police
Visit Staffordshire Police official website to report below Crimes:
- Report rape, sexual assault and other sexual offences
- Report domestic abuse
- Report a road traffic incident
- Report antisocial behaviour
- Report a missing person
- Report fraud, bribery or corruption
- Report a civil dispute
- Report spiking
- Report lost or found property
- How to report a lost or stolen vehicle
Advice And Support
Emergency Contact Numbers
Call 999 right away for any emergency, such as:
- You are witnessing a crime or someone in extreme danger.
- A serious offence is in progress, or the offender is still at the crime scene.
- Someone is causing damage to a property.
When you are in danger and can't speak, Please follow the steps below:
Call 999 from your cell phone:
- Police won't be able to track your location, so you may cough, press some keys or provide any clue to locate you.
- Press 55 when prompted, and a Police officer will be able to listen to the voice coming through the phone.
- Police can track your location even if you don't speak.
- They will be able to hear your background noises and send an immediate rescue if they a suspect any danger.
Non-Emergency Crime Reporting
Call 101 when it is less urgent, but you need to report a crime or an offence such as:
- Stolen Car
- Property Damaged
- Drug Dealing
- Traffic Accident
Staffordshire Police And Crime Commissioner Details:
Ben Adams is the current Police Commissioner for Staffordshire Police. Find Details below to contact the PCC Headquarters Office:
Contact Staffordshire Police:
Police Stations In Staffordshire Police Force Area
|57 Chapel Street Cheadle||ST10 1DX|
|Anson Street Rugeley||WS15 2BQ|
|Balance Street Uttoxeter||ST14 8JE|
|Bethesda Street Hanley||ST1 3DR|
|Eastgate Street Stafford||ST16 2DQ|
|Fountain Street Leek||ST13 6QT|
|High Street Newcastle-under-Lyme||ST5 1QZ|
|High Street Wombourne||WV5 9EE|
|Horninglow Street Burton-upon-Trent||DE14 1PA|
|Jackson Street Burslem||ST6 1AF|
|Lichfield District Council Building Frog Lane Lichfield||WS13 6YY|
|Liverpool Road Kidsgrove||ST7 4EH|
|Radford Street Stone||ST15 8DB|
|Spinning School Lane Tamworth||B79 7BB|
|Sutherland Road Longton||ST3 1HH|
|Watling House Watling Street||ST19 5PR|
|Wolverhampton Road Cannock||WS11 1AW|