Lincolnshire Police Force is passionate and proud to serve the communities of Lincolnshire, and they value all their dedicated colleagues who seek to achieve and maintain the highest standards of policing for their county.
Their three policing purposes are simple. They must stop crime and anti-social behaviour, protect people from harm, and help those in need. They focus on five core themes of people, partners, culture, capability, and communities to achieve these outcomes. They believe that with their strong delivery plan in these areas, they will see Lincolnshire go from strength to strength and exceed their policing purposes.
Visit the Lincolnshire Police Crime Reporting page to find details on how to report a crime.
Report Incidents To Lincolnshire Police
Visit Lincolnshire Police official website to report below Crimes:
- Report domestic abuse
- Report rape, sexual assault and other sexual offences
- Report a road traffic incident
- Report antisocial behaviour
- Report a missing person
- Report fraud, bribery or corruption
- Report a civil dispute
- Report spiking
- Report lost or found property
- How to report a lost or stolen vehicle
Emergency Contact Numbers
Call 999 right away for any emergency, such as:
- You are witnessing a crime or someone in extreme danger.
- A serious offence is in progress, or the offender is still at the crime scene.
- Someone is causing damage to a property.
When you are in danger and can't speak, Please follow the steps below:
Call 999 from your cell phone:
- Police won't be able to track your location, so you may cough, press some keys or provide any clue to locate you.
- Press 55 when prompted, and a Police officer will be able to listen to the voice coming through the phone.
- Police can track your location even if you don't speak.
- They will be able to hear your background noises and send an immediate rescue if they a suspect any danger.
Non-Emergency Crime Reporting
Call 101 when it is less urgent, but you need to report a crime or an offence such as:
- Stolen Car
- Property Damaged
- Drug Dealing
- Traffic Accident
Lincolnshire Police And Crime Commissioner Details:
Marc Jones is the current Police Commissioner for Lincolnshire Police.
- Address: Malcolm Burch, Chief Executive, Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire, Police Headquarters, Deepdale Lane, Nettleham, Nr Lincoln, LN2 2LT
Lincolnshire Police Officers:
Chris joined the for....
Deputy Chief Constable
Jason is the Deputy ....
Assistant Chief Constable
Kerrin was appointed....
Assistant Chief Constable
Chris joined Lincoln....
Chief Finance Officer
Sharon is originally....
Contact Lincolnshire Police: