The area Leicestershire Police is responsible for covers over 2,500 square kilometres (over 965 square miles) and has a population of over one million. There is a rich diversity of communities, all with their own policing needs.
They have taken many steps to bring policing back into the very heart of local communities. Nine neighbourhood policing areas have an inspector responsible for ensuring their area receives a 24-hour policing service.
Visit the Leicestershire Police Crime Reporting page to find details on how to report a crime.
Report Incidents To Leicestershire Police
Visit Leicestershire Police official website to report below Crimes:
- Report domestic abuse
- Report rape, sexual assault and other sexual offences
- Report a road traffic incident
- Report antisocial behaviour
- Report a missing person
- Report fraud, bribery or corruption
- Report spiking
- Report a civil dispute
- Report lost or found property
- How to report a lost or stolen vehicle
Advice And Support
Emergency Contact Numbers
Call 999 right away for any emergency, such as:
- You are witnessing a crime or someone in extreme danger.
- A serious offence is in progress, or the offender is still at the crime scene.
- Someone is causing damage to a property.
When you are in danger and can't speak, Please follow the steps below:
Call 999 from your cell phone:
- Police won't be able to track your location, so you may cough, press some keys or provide any clue to locate you.
- Press 55 when prompted, and a Police officer will be able to listen to the voice coming through the phone.
- Police can track your location even if you don't speak.
- They will be able to hear your background noises and send an immediate rescue if they a suspect any danger.
Non-Emergency Crime Reporting
Call 101 when it is less urgent, but you need to report a crime or an offence such as:
- Stolen Car
- Property Damaged
- Drug Dealing
- Traffic Accident
Leicestershire Police And Crime Commissioner Details:
Rupert Matthews is the current Police Commissioner for Leicestershire Police. Find Details below to contact the PCC Headquarters Office:
Leicestershire Police Officers:
Simon Cole QPM took ....
Deputy Chief Constable
Rob has served with ....
Assistant Chief Constable
Julia Debenham joine....
Assistant Chief Constable
David Sandall has se....
Contact Leicestershire Police:
Police Stations In Leicestershire Police Force Area
|15 - 17 Station Road Oakham Rutland||LE15 6QT|
|2 Beaumont Way Leicester||LE4 1DS|
|74 Belgrave Gate Leicester||LE1 3GG|
|90 Norfolk Street||LE3 5QP|
|Bull Head Street Wigston Leicester||LE18 1WX|
|Colin Grundy Drive Off Keyham Lane Leicester||LE5 1FY|
|Fairfield Road Market Harborough Leicestershire||LE16 9QJ|
|Front Enquiry Desk Charnwood Borough Council Council Offices Southfield Road Loughborough||LE11 2TX|
|Hallam Crescent East Braunstone Leicester||LE3 1FF|
|King Street Melton Mowbray Leicestershire||LE13 1EE|
|Police Desk North West Leicestershire District Council Whitwick Road Coalville||LE67 3FJ|
|Upper Bond Street Hinckley Leicester||LE10 1RJ|