Kent Police is working with local councils to deal with crime and anti-social behaviour where you live.
Kent Police has a vision for Kent to be a safe place for people to live, work and visit. By protecting the public from harm, they allow our communities to flourish, and by working with the public and partners, they provide a first-class policing service that is both visible and accessible. They have retained neighbourhood policing as the bedrock of policing in Kent. They are always available when the public needs them and act with integrity in all that they do.
Visit the Kent Police Crime Reporting page to find details on how to report a crime.
Report Incidents To Kent Police
Visit Kent Police official website to report below Crimes:
- Report domestic abuse
- Report rape, sexual assault and other sexual offences
- Report a road traffic incident
- Report antisocial behaviour
- Report a missing person
- Report fraud, bribery or corruption
- Report a civil dispute
- Report spiking
- Report lost or found property
- How to report a lost or stolen vehicle
Emergency Contact Numbers
Call 999 right away for any emergency, such as:
- You are witnessing a crime or someone in extreme danger.
- A serious offence is in progress, or the offender is still at the crime scene.
- Someone is causing damage to a property.
When you are in danger and can't speak, Please follow the steps below:
Call 999 from your cell phone:
- Police won't be able to track your location, so you may cough, press some keys or provide any clue to locate you.
- Press 55 when prompted, and a Police officer will be able to listen to the voice coming through the phone.
- Police can track your location even if you don't speak.
- They will be able to hear your background noises and send an immediate rescue if they a suspect any danger.
Non-Emergency Crime Reporting
Call 101 when it is less urgent, but you need to report a crime or an offence such as:
- Stolen Car
- Property Damaged
- Drug Dealing
- Traffic Accident
Kent Police And Crime Commissioner Details:
Matthew Scott is the current Police Commissioner for Kent Police. Find Details below to contact the PCC Headquarters Office:
Contact Kent Police:
Police Stations In Kent Police Force Area
|1 Pembury Road Tonbridge||TN9 2HS|
|Argyle Road Sevenoaks||TN13 1HG|
|Bouverie House Bouverie Road West Folkestone||CT20 2SG|
|Central Avenue Sittingbourne||ME10 4NR|
|Crescent Road Tunbridge Wells||TN1 2LU|
|Fort Hill Margate||CT9 1HL|
|Ladywell Dover||CT16 1DJ|
|Old Dover Road Canterbury||CT1 3JQ|
|Palace Avenue Maidstone||ME15 6NF|
|Purser Way Gillingham||ME7 1NE|
|Thames Way Northfleet Gravesend||DA11 8BD|
|Tufton Street Ashford||TN23 1BT|