Hertfordshire Constabulary is a modern, proactive and flexible police force. They put the communities they serve first and are always available for victims when they need them most.
They currently employ more than 2,200 police officers and 1,600 police staff, supported by almost 200 special constables and over 500 volunteers.
Hertfordshire Constabulary is the first police force in the country to adopt a Prevention First strategy in the way they tackle crime and demand and puts prevention at the heart of all they do.
Visit the Hertfordshire Constabulary Crime Reporting page to find details on how to report a crime.
Report Incidents To Hertfordshire Constabulary
Visit Hertfordshire Constabulary official website to report below Crimes:
- Report rape, sexual assault and other sexual offences
- Report a road traffic incident
- Report domestic abuse
- Report a missing person
- Report antisocial behaviour
- Report fraud, bribery or corruption
- How to report a lost or stolen vehicle
- Report lost or found property
- Report a civil dispute
- Report hate crime
Emergency Contact Numbers
Call 999 right away for any emergency, such as:
- You are witnessing a crime or someone in extreme danger.
- A serious offence is in progress, or the offender is still at the crime scene.
- Someone is causing damage to a property.
When you are in danger and can't speak, Please follow the steps below:
Call 999 from your cell phone:
- Police won't be able to track your location, so you may cough, press some keys or provide any clue to locate you.
- Press 55 when prompted, and a Police officer will be able to listen to the voice coming through the phone.
- Police can track your location even if you don't speak.
- They will be able to hear your background noises and send an immediate rescue if they a suspect any danger.
Non-Emergency Crime Reporting
Call 101 when it is less urgent, but you need to report a crime or an offence such as:
- Stolen Car
- Property Damaged
- Drug Dealing
- Traffic Accident
Hertfordshire Constabulary And Crime Commissioner Details:
David Lloyd is the current Police Commissioner for Hertfordshire Constabulary. Find Details below to contact the PCC Headquarters Office:
Contact Hertfordshire Constabulary:
Police Stations In Hertfordshire Constabulary Force Area
|Civic Centre St Peters Street||AL1 3JE|
|College Road Hitchin||SG5 1JX|
|Combe Street Hemel Hempstead||HP1 1HL|
|Comet Way Hatfield||AL10 9SJ|
|Elstree Way Borehamwood||WD6 1JP|
|Hale Road junction with Gascoyne Way Hertford||SG13 8ED|
|Lytton Way Stevenage||SG1 1HF|
|Manor Lodge High Street Abbots Langley||WD5 0AP|
|Melbourn Street Royston||SG8 7BZ|
|Shady Lane Watford||WD17 1DD|
|Three Rivers House Northway Rickmansworth||WD3 1RL|