Dorset Police covers approximately 1024 Square miles of land and a similar body of water off the coastline.
Dorset is one of very few not to have a motorway to patrol but does have three bustling main roads and over 3332 miles of roads to police.
Dorset is one of the safest counties in the UK in which to live. Dorset Police is committed to working to make our county an even safer and better place to live, but they can't do it on their own. Throughout history, policing has been most effective when the community and the police work together, helping each other to reduce crime and the fear of crime.
They establish their operational priorities by considering current risks and the concerns voiced by our communities and the Police and Crime Commissioner. They reassess these priorities every year and collaborate with the PCC to implement them.
Visit the Dorset Police Crime Reporting page to find details on how to report a crime.
Report Incidents To Dorset Police
Visit Dorset Police official website to report below Crimes:
Emergency Contact Numbers
Call 999 right away for any emergency, such as:
- You are witnessing a crime or someone in extreme danger.
- A serious offence is in progress, or the offender is still at the crime scene.
- Someone is causing damage to a property.
When you are in danger and can't speak, Please follow the steps below:
Call 999 from your cell phone:
- Police won't be able to track your location, so you may cough, press some keys or provide any clue to locate you.
- Press 55 when prompted, and a Police officer will be able to listen to the voice coming through the phone.
- Police can track your location even if you don't speak.
- They will be able to hear your background noises and send an immediate rescue if they a suspect any danger.
Non-Emergency Crime Reporting
Call 101 when it is less urgent, but you need to report a crime or an offence such as:
- Stolen Car
- Property Damaged
- Drug Dealing
- Traffic Accident
Dorset Police And Crime Commissioner Details:
Daved Sidwick is the current Police Commissioner for Dorset Police. Find Details below to contact the PCC Headquarters Office:
Contact Dorset Police:
Police Stations In Dorset Police Force Area
|1 School Road Gillingham||SP8 4QR|
|Joint Emergency Services Building Wimborne Road Poole||BH15 2BP|
|Madeira Road Bournemouth Dorset||BH1 1QL|
|Radipole Lane Chickerell Weymouth||DT4 9WW|
|Salisbury Road Blandford||DT11 7HR|
|Swanage Town Hall High Street Swanage||BH19 2NZ|
|Worgret Road Wareham||BH20 4PW|