Everyone at Derbyshire Constabulary plays a role in ensuring they deliver their priorities – from arresting offenders, capturing evidence, building good quality files, supporting victims, carrying out visible patrols and community engagement.
The Police and Crime Commissioner for Derbyshire has produced a plan that explains how the police, community safety partners and other criminal justice agencies will work together to reduce crime. The Commissioner must hold the Chief Constable accountable for Derbyshire Constabulary's performance by law.
Visit the Derbyshire Constabulary Crime Reporting page to find details on how to report a crime.
Report Incidents To Derbyshire Constabulary
Visit Derbyshire Constabulary official website to report below Crimes:
- Report domestic abuse
- Report rape, sexual assault and other sexual offences
- Report a road traffic incident
- Report antisocial behaviour
- Report a missing person
- Report fraud, bribery or corruption
- Report a civil dispute
- Report spiking
- Report lost or found property
- How to report a lost or stolen vehicle
Advice And Support
Emergency Contact Numbers
Call 999 right away for any emergency, such as:
- You are witnessing a crime or someone in extreme danger.
- A serious offence is in progress, or the offender is still at the crime scene.
- Someone is causing damage to a property.
When you are in danger and can't speak, Please follow the steps below:
Call 999 from your cell phone:
- Police won't be able to track your location, so you may cough, press some keys or provide any clue to locate you.
- Press 55 when prompted, and a Police officer will be able to listen to the voice coming through the phone.
- Police can track your location even if you don't speak.
- They will be able to hear your background noises and send an immediate rescue if they a suspect any danger.
Non-Emergency Crime Reporting
Call 101 when it is less urgent, but you need to report a crime or an offence such as:
- Stolen Car
- Property Damaged
- Drug Dealing
- Traffic Accident
Derbyshire Constabulary And Crime Commissioner Details:
Angelique Foster is the current Police Commissioner for Derbyshire Constabulary. Find Details below to contact the PCC Headquarters Office:
Contact Derbyshire Constabulary: