Geographically, Cleveland Police is one of the smallest Forces in England and Wales. However, the area is one of the most densely populated locations in the country, with 9.4 people per hectare compared to a national average of 3.6 people per hectare.
Cleveland Police Force is responsible for policing the area of Cleveland, covering the districts of Hartlepool, Redcar and Cleveland, Stockton-on-Tees and Middlesbrough. The area covers approximately 230 square miles and has a population of around 560,000.
Cleveland is bordered by County Durham to the north, North Yorkshire to the south and the North Sea to the east. Situated on the edge of the North Yorkshire moors, the area offers one of the longest coastlines in the UK. The steel and chemical industries dominate the area’s landscape alongside sites of outstanding beauty and Special Scientific Interest.
Visit the Cleveland Police Crime Reporting page to find details on how to report a crime.
Report Incidents To Cleveland Police
Visit Cleveland Police official website to report below Crimes:
- Report domestic abuse
- Report rape, sexual assault and other sexual offences
- Report a road traffic incident
- Report antisocial behaviour
- Report a missing person
- Report fraud, bribery or corruption
- Report a civil dispute
- Report spiking
- Report lost or found property
- How to report a lost or stolen vehicle
Emergency Contact Numbers
Call 999 right away for any emergency, such as:
- You are witnessing a crime or someone in extreme danger.
- A serious offence is in progress, or the offender is still at the crime scene.
- Someone is causing damage to a property.
When you are in danger and can't speak, Please follow the steps below:
Call 999 from your cell phone:
- Police won't be able to track your location, so you may cough, press some keys or provide any clue to locate you.
- Press 55 when prompted, and a Police officer will be able to listen to the voice coming through the phone.
- Police can track your location even if you don't speak.
- They will be able to hear your background noises and send an immediate rescue if they a suspect any danger.
Non-Emergency Crime Reporting
Call 101 when it is less urgent, but you need to report a crime or an offence such as:
- Stolen Car
- Property Damaged
- Drug Dealing
- Traffic Accident
Cleveland Police And Crime Commissioner Details:
Steve Turner is the current Police Commissioner for Cleveland Police. Find Details below to contact the PCC Headquarters Office:
Contact Cleveland Police:
Police Stations In Cleveland Police Force Area
|Avenue Road Hartlepool||TS24 8AJ|
|Bridge Street West Middlehaven Middlesbrough||TS2 1AB|
|Millbank Lane Thornaby - on - Tees||TS17 0AS|
|Stockton Police Station Thistle Green The Square Stockton-on-Tees||TS18 1TZ|
|Wynyard House New Town Centre Billingham||TS23 2LN|