Karen Fullerton-Chalmers is a passionate and dedicated professional in the Criminal Justice System. She has earned a BA Hons and MSc in Criminal Justice. She is currently working on her PhD research, which focuses on the experiences of stalking victims and media portrayals of stalking. Karen has extensive experience in various governmental roles, including Community Justice Glasgow with Glasgow City Council and as a Development Officer at Action Against Stalking. Her broad expertise and dedication to her field make her a valuable contributor to writing about criminal justice.
- Doctor of Philosophy - PhD, Stalking and the media, University of the West of Scotland
- Master's degree, Criminal Justice & Penal Change, University of Strathclyde
- Analytical Skills
- Research (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Social Media and Promotion
- Women empowerment volunteer
- Mentor Chance 2 Change, Voluntary Action South Lanarkshire