This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode BB4 8XQ.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- BB4 8XQ postcode is an active postcode that comes under BB Postcode Area, BB4 Postcode District, and BB4 8 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [53.739, -2.287].
- The Nearest Bus Stop is Commercial Street at 154.86 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to BB4 8XQ postcode is Hapton Rail Station at 5.14 km.
- The Nearest Metro Station is Rawtenstall (East Lancashire Railway) at 4.49 km.
- The Nearest School is Crawshawbooth Primary School at 1.35 km.
- The Nearest Police Station to BB4 8XQ postcode is Rossendale Police Station, Waterfoot at 5.27 km.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode BB4 8XQ, report a crime to Lancashire Constabulary.
Crime Map Of BB4 8XQ Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode BB4 8XQ Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Urban city and town
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
|Crawshawbooth, Reedsholme & Water
Safety & Water Facilities
|Distance To Station
|Rossendale Police Station, Waterfoot, Bacup Rd, Waterfoot, Rawtenstall BB4 7JA, UK
Public Transport Near BB4 8XQ
|Commercial Street (opp), Burnley Road, Loveclough
|Goodshaw Avenue North
|Burnley Road / The Jester (opp), Burnley Road, Loveclough
|Goodshaw Avenue North
|Burnley Road / The Jester (by), Burnley Road, Loveclough
|Commercial Street (by), Burnley Road, Loveclough
|Goodshaw Fold Road
|Crawshore Booth Primary School (by), Burnley Road, Loveclough
|Hapton Rail Station
|Rose Grove Rail Station
|Huncoat Rail Station
|Accrington Rail Station
|Burnley Manchester Road Rail Station
|Rawtenstall (East Lancashire Railway)
INSPIRE LEARNING CENTRE LTD
JUST BUSY LIMITED
NEILSON CONTROL INSTALLATIONS LIMITED
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near BB4 8XQ
TAYLOR, Janet Director
TAYLOR, Nigel Director
HUGHES, David Peter Managing Director
Crime Statistics Of BB4 8XQ
Crimes Reported Near BB4 8XQ (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the BB4 8XQ Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Violence and sexual offences
|Criminal damage and arson
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price