This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode BB4 8SR.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- BB4 8SR postcode is an active postcode that comes under BB Postcode Area, BB4 Postcode District, and BB4 8 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [53.702, -2.294].
- The postcode has a population of 59 with over 20 households.
- The postcode has 20 properties located in its vicinity.
- The Nearest Bus Stop is Barritt Road at 90.05 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to BB4 8SR postcode is Accrington Rail Station at 7.53 km.
- The Nearest Metro Station is Rawtenstall (East Lancashire Railway) at 470.49 metres.
- The Nearest Taxi Stand is Bacup Road Taxi Rank at 551.51 metres.
- The Nearest School is St James-the-Less Roman Catholic Primary School, Rawtenstall at 242.99 metres.
- The Nearest Police Station to BB4 8SR postcode is Rossendale Police Station, Waterfoot at 2.34 km.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode BB4 8SR, report a crime to Lancashire Constabulary.
Crime Map Of BB4 8SR Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode BB4 8SR Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Urban city and town
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
Safety & Water Facilities
|Distance To Station
|Rossendale Police Station, Waterfoot, Bacup Rd, Waterfoot, Rawtenstall BB4 7JA, UK
Public Transport Near BB4 8SR
|Barritt Road (by), Haworth Avenue, Oakley
|Spring Bank Fm
|Spring Bank Farm (opp), Haslingden Old Road, Rawtenstall
|Haworth Avenue (by), Haworth Avenue, Oakley
|Hargreaves Drive (adj), Barnes Avenue, Oakley
|Hargreaves Drive (opp), Barnes Avenue, Oakley
|Bacup Road Taxi Rank
|Bacup Road Taxi Rank (by), Bacup Road, Rawtenstall
|Royal Hotel Taxi Rank
|Royal Hotel Taxi Rank (by), Newchurch Road, Waterfoot
|Accrington Rail Station
|Church & Oswaldtwistle Rail Station
|Huncoat Rail Station
|Hapton Rail Station
|Rose Grove Rail Station
|Rawtenstall (East Lancashire Railway)
|Ramsbottom (East Lancashire Railway)
ROSSENDALE VALLEY ROOFING LTD
SM CHAMBERS LTD
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near BB4 8SR
DEARDEN, Joanne Marketing Officer
MCKEE, Hugh Barrister
SHAHAN ABU SIDDIQUE, Robell Operations Director
Crime Statistics Of BB4 8SR
Crimes Reported Near BB4 8SR (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the BB4 8SR Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Criminal damage and arson
|Violence and sexual offences
|Possession of weapons
All Properties in BB4 8SR
View list of all properties in BB4 8SR postcode below. Click on the View All Sales Price link to get insights on the sales price of the property. Navigate by clicking on the property links and access detailed information on each property.
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price