This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode BB4 7AG.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- BB4 7AG postcode is an active postcode that comes under BB Postcode Area, BB4 Postcode District, and BB4 7 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [53.696, -2.274].
- The postcode has a population of 5 with over 3 households.
- The postcode has 7 properties located in its vicinity.
- The Nearest Bus Stop is North Road at 427.80 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to BB4 7AG postcode is Accrington Rail Station at 8.94 km.
- The Nearest Metro Station is Rawtenstall (East Lancashire Railway) at 1.13 km.
- The Nearest Taxi Stand is Bacup Road Taxi Rank at 947.78 metres.
- The Nearest School is Staghills Nursery School at 1.08 km.
- The Nearest Police Station to BB4 7AG postcode is Rossendale Police Station, Waterfoot at 870.23 metres.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode BB4 7AG, report a crime to Lancashire Constabulary.
Crime Map Of BB4 7AG Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode BB4 7AG Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Urban city and town
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
Safety & Water Facilities
|Distance To Station
|Rossendale Police Station, Waterfoot, Bacup Rd, Waterfoot, Rawtenstall BB4 7JA, UK
Public Transport Near BB4 7AG
|Bacup Road (opp), Bacup Road, Cloughfold
|RAWTENSTALL Bacup Road (by), Bacup Road, Cloughfold
|Bacup Road / Clough Fold (by), Bacup Road, Cloughfold
|Lever Street (by), Bacup Road, Rawtenstall
|Bacup Road / Cowl Terrace (by), Bacup Road, Rawtenstall
|Bacup Road Taxi Rank
|Bacup Road Taxi Rank (by), Bacup Road, Rawtenstall
|Royal Hotel Taxi Rank
|Royal Hotel Taxi Rank (by), Newchurch Road, Waterfoot
|Accrington Rail Station
|Huncoat Rail Station
|Church & Oswaldtwistle Rail Station
|Hapton Rail Station
|Burnley Manchester Road Rail Station
|Rawtenstall (East Lancashire Railway)
|Ramsbottom (East Lancashire Railway)
JP SURVEYING LTD
JAYCEE STAIN GLASS LIMITED
CHIPWIZARDS ENGINE MAPPING LTD
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near BB4 7AG
KILBURN, Richard Ian Property Developer
FENNEL, Brian Building Contractor
CZUGALINSKI, Jan Manager
Crime Statistics Of BB4 7AG
Crimes Reported Near BB4 7AG (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the BB4 7AG Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Criminal damage and arson
|Violence and sexual offences
|Possession of weapons
|Theft from the person
All Properties in BB4 7AG
View list of all properties in BB4 7AG postcode below. Click on the View All Sales Price link to get insights on the sales price of the property. Navigate by clicking on the property links and access detailed information on each property.
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price