This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode BB4 6EG.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- BB4 6EG postcode is an active postcode that comes under BB Postcode Area, BB4 Postcode District, and BB4 6 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [53.694, -2.296].
- The postcode has a population of 12 with over 5 households.
- The postcode has 5 properties located in its vicinity.
- The Nearest Bus Stop is Wood Top at 49.48 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to BB4 6EG postcode is Accrington Rail Station at 8.17 km.
- The Nearest Metro Station is Rawtenstall (East Lancashire Railway) at 662.51 metres.
- The Nearest Taxi Stand is Bacup Road Taxi Rank at 1.06 km.
- The Nearest School is Rawtenstall Balladen Community Primary School at 332.24 metres.
- The Nearest Police Station to BB4 6EG postcode is Rossendale Police Station, Waterfoot at 2.32 km.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode BB4 6EG, report a crime to Lancashire Constabulary.
Crime Map Of BB4 6EG Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode BB4 6EG Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Urban city and town
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
|Townsend Fold & Edenfield
Safety & Water Facilities
|Distance To Station
|Rossendale Police Station, Waterfoot, Bacup Rd, Waterfoot, Rawtenstall BB4 7JA, UK
Public Transport Near BB4 6EG
|BURY RD (opp), Bury Road, Wood Top
|Bury Road (by), Bury Road, Wood Top
|CHERRY CRES (by), Cherry Crescent, Balladen
|Cherry Tree Lane
|Cherry Tree Lane (adj), Cherry Crescent, Balladen
|Lower Clowes Rd
|BURY RD (by), Bury Road, Townsend Fold
|Bacup Road Taxi Rank
|Bacup Road Taxi Rank (by), Bacup Road, Rawtenstall
|Royal Hotel Taxi Rank
|Royal Hotel Taxi Rank (by), Newchurch Road, Waterfoot
|Accrington Rail Station
|Entwistle Rail Station
|Church & Oswaldtwistle Rail Station
|Huncoat Rail Station
|Hapton Rail Station
|Rawtenstall (East Lancashire Railway)
|Ramsbottom (East Lancashire Railway)
DAFFODIL BLINDS LTD
D HALL GROUNDWORK LTD
HAVEN PERSONAL FUNERAL PLANS LTD.
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near BB4 6EG
MIRZA, Shahid, Dr Hospital Doctor
SHAHID, Ayesha, Dr Doctor
GOTTS, Paul Robert Director
Crime Statistics Of BB4 6EG
Crimes Reported Near BB4 6EG (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the BB4 6EG Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Violence and sexual offences
|Criminal damage and arson
All Properties in BB4 6EG
View list of all properties in BB4 6EG postcode below. Click on the View All Sales Price link to get insights on the sales price of the property. Navigate by clicking on the property links and access detailed information on each property.
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price