This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode BB3 2LT.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- BB3 2LT postcode is an active postcode that comes under BB Postcode Area, BB3 Postcode District, and BB3 2 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [53.679, -2.459].
- The postcode has a population of 2 with over 1 households.
- The postcode has 2 properties located in its vicinity.
- The Nearest Bus Stop is West Cemetery at 113.72 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to BB3 2LT postcode is Darwen Rail Station at 2.13 km.
- The Nearest Airport is Manchester Airport Terminal 2 at 36.70 km.
- The Nearest School is Darwen, St Barnabas CofE Primary Academy at 359.17 metres.
- The Nearest Police Station to BB3 2LT postcode is Lancashire Constabulary at 8.09 km.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode BB3 2LT, report a crime to Lancashire Constabulary.
Crime Map Of BB3 2LT Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode BB3 2LT Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Urban city and town
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Blackburn with Darwen 017E
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
|South Darwen & Whitehall
Safety & Water Facilities
|Distance To Station
|Lancashire Constabulary, Blackburn BB1 6AR, UK
Public Transport Near BB3 2LT
|West Cemetery (opp), Cemetery Road, Darwen
|Knowlesly Road (adj), Cemetery Road, Darwen
|West Cemetery (o/s), Cemetery Road, Darwen
|Knowlesly Road (by), Cemetery Road, Darwen
|Knowlesley Road (by), Knowlesley Road, Darwen
|Darwen Rail Station
|Entwistle Rail Station
|Mill Hill (Lancs) Rail Station
|Cherry Tree Rail Station
|Blackburn Rail Station
|Manchester Airport Terminal 2
|Manchester Airport Terminal 1
|Manchester Airport Terminal 3
AIRSOURCE NORTHWEST LTD
CRUSH INC LTD
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near BB3 2LT
SUMNER, Steven Norman Consultant
ENTWISTLE, Shaun Edward Car Dismantler
RITCHIE, Andrew Lees Lead Assessor/Verifier
Crime Statistics Of BB3 2LT
Crimes Reported Near BB3 2LT (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the BB3 2LT Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Criminal damage and arson
|Violence and sexual offences
|Possession of weapons
|Theft from the person
All Properties in BB3 2LT
View list of all properties in BB3 2LT postcode below. Click on the View All Sales Price link to get insights on the sales price of the property. Navigate by clicking on the property links and access detailed information on each property.
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price