This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode BA6 8LN.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- BA6 8LN postcode is an active postcode that comes under BA Postcode Area, BA6 Postcode District, and BA6 8 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [51.133, -2.628].
- The postcode has a population of 2 with over 2 households.
- The postcode has 2 properties located in its vicinity.
- The Nearest Bus Stop is Knapp Cottage at 301.32 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to BA6 8LN postcode is Castle Cary Rail Station at 8.22 km.
- The Nearest Airport is Bristol International Airport at 28.83 km.
- The Nearest School is West Pennard Church of England Primary School at 1.45 km.
- The Nearest Police Station to BA6 8LN postcode is Shepton Mallet Police Station at 8.32 km.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode BA6 8LN, report a crime to Avon and Somerset Constabulary.
Crime Map Of BA6 8LN Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode BA6 8LN Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Rural hamlet and isolated dwellings
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
|Pilton, Butleigh & Alhampton
Safety & Water Facilities
|Avon and Somerset Constabulary
|Street and Wells
|Distance To Station
|Shepton Mallet Police Station, Haskins Retail Park, Townsend, Shepton Mallet BA4 5SB, UK
|Avon and Somerset Constabulary, 22 Horsey Ln, Yeovil BA20 1SN, UK
Public Transport Near BA6 8LN
|Bull Plot Hill, West Bradley
|Bull Plot Hill, West Bradley
|Bradley Lane, Parbrook
|Castle Cary Rail Station
|Bruton Rail Station
|Bristol International Airport
PURELY PROBATE LTD
ARABIAN NUBIAN MINING LIMITED
ARABIAN NUBIAN RESOURCES LTD
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near BA6 8LN
WILSON, Kenneth Brian Research Fellow
KNIGHT, Geoffrey Harry Salesman
CLIFTON-BROWN, Edward Geoffrey
Crime Statistics Of BA6 8LN
Crimes Reported Near BA6 8LN (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the BA6 8LN Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Criminal damage and arson
|Violence and sexual offences
|Theft from the person
All Properties in BA6 8LN
View list of all properties in BA6 8LN postcode below. Click on the View All Sales Price link to get insights on the sales price of the property. Navigate by clicking on the property links and access detailed information on each property.
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price