This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode BA4 6UA.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- BA4 6UA postcode is an active postcode that comes under BA Postcode Area, BA4 Postcode District, and BA4 6 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [51.134, -2.590].
- The postcode has a population of 3 with over 1 households.
- The Nearest Bus Stop is Yew Tree Farm at 778.62 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to BA4 6UA postcode is Castle Cary Rail Station at 6.02 km.
- The Nearest Airport is Bristol International Airport at 29.35 km.
- The Nearest School is Ditcheat Primary School at 3.74 km.
- The Nearest Police Station to BA4 6UA postcode is Shepton Mallet Police Station at 6.73 km.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode BA4 6UA, report a crime to Avon and Somerset Constabulary.
Crime Map Of BA4 6UA Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode BA4 6UA Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Rural hamlet and isolated dwellings
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
|Pilton, Butleigh & Alhampton
Safety & Water Facilities
|Avon and Somerset Constabulary
|Street and Wells
|Distance To Station
|Shepton Mallet Police Station, Haskins Retail Park, Townsend, Shepton Mallet BA4 5SB, UK
|Avon and Somerset Constabulary, 22 Horsey Ln, Yeovil BA20 1SN, UK
Public Transport Near BA4 6UA
|Yew Tree Farm
|Yew Tree Farm
|Mendip West Slinky - East Pennard DRT
|Castle Cary Rail Station
|Bruton Rail Station
|Bristol International Airport
SALISBURY AND SHAFTESBURY CAR CLUB LIMITED(THE)
BATCH FARM CHEESEMAKERS LIMITED
SKETCH FILMS LIMITED
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near BA4 6UA
RICHARDS, Robert Francis Director
GORHAM, Sheelagh Cleeland Retired
HEAL, Paul Bentley Chartered Accountant
Crime Statistics Of BA4 6UA
Crimes Reported Near BA4 6UA (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the BA4 6UA Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Violence and sexual offences
|Criminal damage and arson
|Theft from the person
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price