This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode BA12 7NS.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- BA12 7NS postcode is an active postcode that comes under BA Postcode Area, BA12 Postcode District, and BA12 7 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [51.204, -2.272].
- The postcode has a population of 13 with over 5 households.
- The postcode has 4 properties located in its vicinity.
- The Nearest Bus Stop is White Hart at 736.65 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to BA12 7NS postcode is Frome Rail Station at 3.67 km.
- The Nearest Airport is Bristol International Airport at 36.70 km.
- The Nearest School is Chapmanslade Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School at 3.16 km.
- The Nearest Police Station to BA12 7NS postcode is Wiltshire Police Trowbridge at 13.81 km.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode BA12 7NS, report a crime to Wiltshire Police.
Crime Map Of BA12 7NS Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode BA12 7NS Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Rural hamlet and isolated dwellings
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
Safety & Water Facilities
|Distance To Station
|Wiltshire Police Trowbridge, Polebarn Rd, Trowbridge BA14 7EP, United Kingdom
Public Transport Near BA12 7NS
|Lanes End Hill, Corsley
|Lands End Hill, Corsley
|Lanes End Hill, Corsley Heath
|Lanes End Hill, Corsley Heath
|Frome Rail Station
|Warminster Rail Station
|Dilton Marsh Rail Station
|Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station
|Trowbridge Rail Station
|Bristol International Airport
ELEVATION WEST LTD
SUNDOWN COTTAGE LIMITED
TAYLOR COURT MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near BA12 7NS
PARISH, Sandy Self Employed Event Caterer
Crime Statistics Of BA12 7NS
Crimes Reported Near BA12 7NS (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the BA12 7NS Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Violence and sexual offences
|Criminal damage and arson
|Possession of weapons
|Theft from the person
All Properties in BA12 7NS
View list of all properties in BA12 7NS postcode below. Click on the View All Sales Price link to get insights on the sales price of the property. Navigate by clicking on the property links and access detailed information on each property.
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price