This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode BA12 6RD.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- BA12 6RD postcode is an active postcode that comes under BA Postcode Area, BA12 Postcode District, and BA12 6 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [51.128, -2.327].
- The postcode has a population of 10 with over 5 households.
- The postcode has 5 properties located in its vicinity.
- The Nearest Bus Stop is St Mary's Church at 78.24 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to BA12 6RD postcode is Bruton Rail Station at 8.58 km.
- The Nearest Airport is Bristol International Airport at 39.33 km.
- The Nearest School is Whitesheet Church of England Primary Academy at 4.83 km.
- The Nearest Police Station to BA12 6RD postcode is Wiltshire Police Trowbridge at 23.17 km.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode BA12 6RD, report a crime to Wiltshire Police.
Crime Map Of BA12 6RD Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode BA12 6RD Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Rural hamlet and isolated dwellings
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
|Mere & East Knoyle
Safety & Water Facilities
|Blandford Forum and Gillingham
|Distance To Station
|Wiltshire Police Trowbridge, Polebarn Rd, Trowbridge BA14 7EP, United Kingdom
Public Transport Near BA12 6RD
|St Mary's Church
|Church Road, Kilmington
|Cote Lane, Kilmington
|Cote Lane, Kilmington
|Cote lane, Kilmington
|The Street, Kilmington
|Bruton Rail Station
|Gillingham (Dorset) Rail Station
|Frome Rail Station
|Warminster Rail Station
|Castle Cary Rail Station
|Bristol International Airport
EG DESIGNS LIMITED
KINGHAY INVESTMENTS LIMITED
MATTHEWS INVESTMENT LETTINGS LIMITED
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near BA12 6RD
WALMESLEY WHITE, George William Fencing Contractor
GRANDISON, Elinor Graphic Designer
HENDERSON, Sean Michael Carlisle Director
Crime Statistics Of BA12 6RD
Crimes Reported Near BA12 6RD (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the BA12 6RD Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Violence and sexual offences
|Criminal damage and arson
All Properties in BA12 6RD
View list of all properties in BA12 6RD postcode below. Click on the View All Sales Price link to get insights on the sales price of the property. Navigate by clicking on the property links and access detailed information on each property.
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price