This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode B68 9HE.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- B68 9HE postcode is an active postcode that comes under B Postcode Area, B68 Postcode District, and B68 9 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [52.474, -1.991].
- The postcode has a population of 26 with over 11 households.
- The postcode has 17 properties located in its vicinity.
- The Nearest Bus Stop is Abbey Crescent at 97.29 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to B68 9HE postcode is Langley Green Rail Station at 2.46 km.
- The Nearest Metro Station is Kenrick Park (Midland Metro Stop) at 3.94 km.
- The Nearest Airport is Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 at 17.75 km.
- The Nearest School is Warley Infant School at 553.25 metres.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode B68 9HE, report a crime to West Midlands Police.
Crime Map Of B68 9HE Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode B68 9HE Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Urban major conurbation
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
Safety & Water Facilities
|West Midlands Police
|South Staffordshire Water
|Distance To Station
Public Transport Near B68 9HE
|ABBEY RD, Warley
|HARBORNE RD, Warley
|POTTERY RD, Warley
|ABBEY RD, Warley
|HURST RD, Warley
|Langley Green Rail Station
|Rowley Regis Rail Station
|Smethwick Rolfe Street Rail Station
|Smethwick Galton Bridge Rail Station
|Smethwick Galton Bridge High Level Rail Station
|Kenrick Park (Midland Metro Stop)
|ROEBUCK LANE, West Bromwich
|The Hawthorns (Midland Metro Stop)
|MIDDLEMORE LANE, Smethwick
|Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
|BOOTH STREET, Handsworth
|Trinity Way (Midland Metro Stop)
|TRINITY WAY, West Bromwich
|Winson Green Outer Circle (Midland Metro Stop)
|BOULTON ROAD, Winson Green
|Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2
|Birmingham International Airport
|Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1
A.D.S CONTRUCTION LIMITED
A1 REFURBISHING LTD
AEX CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near B68 9HE
AFRONIE, Silviu David Director
CANAJ, Petrit Director
ALEXANDRU, Florinel Daniel, Mt Director
Crime Statistics Of B68 9HE
Crimes Reported Near B68 9HE (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the B68 9HE Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Criminal damage and arson
|Violence and sexual offences
|Theft from the person
|Possession of weapons
All Properties in B68 9HE
View list of all properties in B68 9HE postcode below. Click on the View All Sales Price link to get insights on the sales price of the property. Navigate by clicking on the property links and access detailed information on each property.
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price