This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode B66 1NA.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- B66 1NA postcode is an active postcode that comes under B Postcode Area, B66 Postcode District, and B66 1 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [52.501, -1.989].
- The postcode has a population of 25 with over 10 households.
- The postcode has 11 properties located in its vicinity.
- The Nearest Bus Stop is West Park Rd at 65.05 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to B66 1NA postcode is Smethwick Galton Bridge Rail Station at 605.14 metres.
- The Nearest Metro Station is Kenrick Park (Midland Metro Stop) at 968.43 metres.
- The Nearest Airport is Birmingham International Airport at 18.32 km.
- The Nearest School is George Betts Primary Academy at 244.26 metres.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode B66 1NA, report a crime to West Midlands Police.
Crime Map Of B66 1NA Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode B66 1NA Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Urban major conurbation
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
|Smethwick North & West
Safety & Water Facilities
|West Midlands Police
|South Staffordshire Water
|Smethwick Galton Bridge
|Distance To Station
Public Transport Near B66 1NA
|West Park Rd
|ST PAULS RD, Smethwick
|West End Ave
|MALLIN ST, West Bromwich
|West End Ave
|MALLIN ST, West Bromwich
|OLDBURY RD, Rood End
|WEST PARK RD, West Bromwich
|Smethwick Galton Bridge Rail Station
|Smethwick Galton Bridge High Level Rail Station
|Langley Green Rail Station
|Smethwick Rolfe Street Rail Station
|Sandwell & Dudley Rail Station
|Kenrick Park (Midland Metro Stop)
|ROEBUCK LANE, West Bromwich
|Trinity Way (Midland Metro Stop)
|TRINITY WAY, West Bromwich
|The Hawthorns (Midland Metro Stop)
|MIDDLEMORE LANE, Smethwick
|West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
|WEST BROMWICH RINGWAY, West Bromwich
|Lodge Road-West Bromwich Town Hall (Metro Stop)
|LODGE RD, Lamberts End
|Birmingham International Airport
|Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1
|Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2
A R CARPET & FLOORING LIMITED
A G H LIMITED
2STAR STORES LIMITED
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near B66 1NA
SINGH, Amritpal Carpet Fitter
BUKHTIAR, Muhammad Bilal Director
ANDRIES, Alexandru Businessman
Crime Statistics Of B66 1NA
Crimes Reported Near B66 1NA (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the B66 1NA Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Criminal damage and arson
|Theft from the person
|Violence and sexual offences
|Possession of weapons
All Properties in B66 1NA
View list of all properties in B66 1NA postcode below. Click on the View All Sales Price link to get insights on the sales price of the property. Navigate by clicking on the property links and access detailed information on each property.
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price