This comprehensive article covers the CF63 1AD postcode; here, we will analyze crime rates and view the range of available properties. Furthermore, we explore Nearby places, Amenities, Companies, Work areas, Transportation options, Schools, and many more data points that contribute to the overall livability of the postcode area. We also cover a list of influential people who live in the postcode B65 0DT.
Our Property sales data offers insights into market trends and investment opportunities, allowing you to make informed decisions. By incorporating census information and our calculated livability index, we strive to aid potential residents and investors in their choices.
- B65 0DT postcode is an active postcode that comes under B Postcode Area, B65 Postcode District, and B65 0 Postcode Sector.
- Geo coordinates for the postcode centre are [52.475, -2.040].
- The postcode has a population of 9 with over 7 households.
- The postcode has 20 properties located in its vicinity.
- The Nearest Bus Stop is Sainsburys at 74.11 metres.
- The Nearest Railway Station to B65 0DT postcode is Rowley Regis Rail Station at 663.13 metres.
- The Nearest Metro Station is Trinity Way (Midland Metro Stop) at 5.37 km.
- The Nearest Airport is Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 at 21.11 km.
- The Nearest School is Blackheath Primary School at 481.36 metres.
- If you have witnessed or been a victim of a crime near postcode B65 0DT, report a crime to West Midlands Police.
Crime Map Of B65 0DT Postcode
Get directions to CF63 1AD using the map below, or view crimes in the area. Each red marker on the map shows areas of reported crime. Click on any tag to view the number of reported crimes.
Postcode B65 0DT Details
Geography & Location Info
|Distance To Sea
History & Statistics
|Low (Less Than 25 Mail per day)
|Within the building of the matched address closest to the postcode mean
|Rural / Urban
|Urban major conurbation
|Census Output Area
|Built Up Area
|Built Up Sub-Division
|Lower Layer Super Output Area
|Middle Layer Super Output Area
Safety & Water Facilities
|West Midlands Police
|South Staffordshire Water
|Distance To Station
Public Transport Near B65 0DT
|HALESOWEN ST, Blackheath
|BEET ST, Blackheath
|LONG LANE, Blackheath
|BIRMINGHAM RD, Blackheath
|LONG LANE, Blackheath
|Rowley Regis Rail Station
|Old Hill Rail Station
|Langley Green Rail Station
|Cradley Heath Rail Station
|Sandwell & Dudley Rail Station
|Trinity Way (Midland Metro Stop)
|TRINITY WAY, West Bromwich
|Kenrick Park (Midland Metro Stop)
|ROEBUCK LANE, West Bromwich
|West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
|WEST BROMWICH RINGWAY, West Bromwich
|Lodge Road-West Bromwich Town Hall (Metro Stop)
|LODGE RD, Lamberts End
|Dartmouth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
|DARTMOUTH ST, Lamberts End
|Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2
|Birmingham International Airport
|Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1
A MARK'D IMPROVEMENT LTD
A.J.T. TRAILERS LIMITED
ADDITIONAL COMMUNITY MEDICAL SERVICES LTD
Top Influential People Who Lives In / Near B65 0DT
MCLAUGHLIN, Mark Maintenance Engineer
STEELE, Sheldon Allan, Dr Doctor
HEYLINGS, John Falkner Company Director
Crime Statistics Of B65 0DT
Crimes Reported Near B65 0DT (Apr 2022 - Aug 2023)
The below table is a snapshot of crimes reported near the B65 0DT Postcode up to Aug 2023.
|Number of Crimes
|Criminal damage and arson
|Violence and sexual offences
|Possession of weapons
|Theft from the person
All Properties in B65 0DT
View list of all properties in B65 0DT postcode below. Click on the View All Sales Price link to get insights on the sales price of the property. Navigate by clicking on the property links and access detailed information on each property.
Sales Price Demographics
Average Property Sales Price
|Terraced Property Price
|Semi-Detached Property Price
|Detached Property Price